Thursday 16 February 2017

waikanae pools

waikanae pools


On thursday the whole of rangikura school went to waikanae pools
When we arrived at the pools we hopped off the bus and we went to into the main gateway.  After we went to the pools we went into the pools existed.  I wanted to go in the slide i went to go line up in a line to go into the slide.  When i sat down in the slide i pushed myself into the slide.
I was going down fast then suddenly it turned dark i couldn't see anything.  all i felt is sharp turns.  Once i got out of the slide i went to go play with my friends vallon kupa aiden and jaednyn.  We were playing with a dolphin  
Made out of foam and it was fun.  We heard whistles go off it was time for lunch i had a sandwich and a bar for lunch.  After lunch we got to go back into the pool.  We did dance splash in the pool.  It was fun and my friends had fun to. After we danced we went on this big and long rocket thing.
You have to run all the way to the end but when me and my friends is
Excited to go on.  I whent on first i almost made it to the end but i slipped off.
I fell back into the pool when i fell into the pool i waited for my friends they fell of to.  When they made it up we laughed happily all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment